Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product and address both the climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and to help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own well-being. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality, we are now looking for a very well organized Business & Administration Assistant (f/m/x) to join us initially as an Intern on either a part-time or full-time basis (25-40 hours per week) for 6 months.
- You are the right hand of our management team and support them in all kind of operational day-to-day tasks.
- You always have an overview of all budget topics, support in updating the budget and provide input for external tax consultants.
- You are responsible for our office management including accounting topics.
- You support our HR team in drafting contracts and preparing and correcting the payroll.
- You organize our monthly team events and meetings.
- You prepare presentations, internal communication and reports.
What we are looking for:
- You already gained your first working experience as an assistant or did relevant internships, ideally in a fast-moving and dynamic environment.
- You are a proactive person with excellent organizational skills, are structured and reliable.
- You have a high affinity for numbers and a very good knowledge of Google Sheets or Excel.
- You thrive in a fast pace environment, are quick to pick things up, love to learn and most of all a great team player.
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English. German is a plus.
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges.
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team and will get to look behind the scenes at one of Europe’s most promising impact startups.
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on the personal and professional development of every team member.
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours.
- After a successful internship, we will be happy to discuss with you a possible permanent employment.
- Our office is located at tribespace, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment.
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.