Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality and to grow our Sales team, we are now looking for highly motivated Business Development Interns (f/m/x) to join us on a full-time basis at our HQs in Vienna, Austria for 6 months.
Here is what you will do:
- You will develop our business further by identifying potential cooperation partners for inoqo, i.e. either green brands or corporate and/or public launch partners
- You will prepare a targeted communication and sales strategy with the support of our founder Markus
- You will address your identified target group and convince them to join inoqo as a cooperation partner based on email campaigns and outbound phone calls
- Once onboard you will be the main point of contact for your accounts, handling all communication and support matters and enabling them in making their partnership with inoqo successful
- You will contribute to creating high-quality content and advising in creative ad strategies for your accounts
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You are towards the end of your graduate studies and have already gained some first working experience, ideally in business development, call centre, marketing or sales
- You are looking for an opportunity to do a compulsory internship within the framework of your university or FH
- You are a master of communication: be it on the phone, per mail, on social media etc. and are able to build solid relationships with your stakeholders easily
- You are persistent by nature, a good negotiator and don’t always take a “no” for a “no”
- You are exceptionally self-motivated, hands-on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will get the chance to gain a lot of hands-on experience in an exciting and fast-growing start-up environment
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team of co-founders and early employees with a “get it done” mindset and the right motifs behind
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on the personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours - also in non-COVID times
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Our attractive compensation package includes a fixed salary of € 1.000 gross per month (x14) as well as a performance-based component.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.