Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address both the climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and helping consumers find products that match their priorities. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our mission into reality and to grow our Business Development team, we are looking for a highly motivated Content Research Intern (f/m/x) to join us on a part- or full-time basis at our HQ in Vienna, Austria for 6 months.
Here is what you will do:
- You will contribute to the creation and distribution of our company scientific content through the newsletter, in the app, and on social media.
- You will research specific and relevant topics on sustainability consumption, extract data and key facts from scientific publications and summarize them into engaging and accessible content.
- You will support the team in the elaboration and publication of a content plan regarding sustainable consumption.
- You will help in the preparation of newsletters from content creation to publication.
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You are a student in science or technology (3rd+ semester)
- You are familiar with scientific language and like to sum up your research outcomes in an easily understandable way
- You like to draft newsletters or other content for our platform
- You are able to diversify your writing style and adapt it to the distribution channel
- You have knowledge or interest in sustainability/CO2 footprint/biodiversity and LCA
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will be able to gain a lot of hands-on experience in an exciting and fast-growing start-up environment
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will have the chance to enhance your research and writing skills next to Helene, our cofounder and Marketing Team Lead.
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated, and highly engaged team of inoqies with a “get it done” mindset
- You will have the opportunity to attend many workshops, meetups, and sustainable discussions
- We have budgeted € 1.400 gross per month for this position
- After a successful internship, we will be happy to discuss a possible continuation of your employment
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours - also in non-COVID times (if you prefer to come to the office: we are located at Tribespace, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna)
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.