Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality, we are looking for a highly motivated Data Intern (f/m/x) with solid German skills to join us on a full-time basis at our headquarter in Vienna, Austria or remotely for 6 months starting as soon as possible.
Here is what you will do:
- You will coordinate with our associates and manage their resources for training our technology
- You will work on our product databases (classification/categorization, researching labels, adding missing weight data etc.)
- You will set up documents and train associates to also assist with adding product specific information/data
- You will explore the integration of new data sources
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You are towards the end of your graduate studies and have already gained some first working experience
- You like to work with people and are a good communicator and motivator for your team
- You work accurately, have a good eye for details, are very well-structured and organized
- You have an affinity for and a basic understanding of data science and database management.
- Ideally, you have some knowledge of Python and Google Sheets
- You are exceptionally self-motivated, hands-on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity. Having some basic understanding of LCAs is a big plus.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will get the chance to gain a lot of hands-on experience in an exciting and fast-growing start-up environment
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team of co-founders and early employees with a “get it done” mindset and the right motifs behind
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on the personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours - also in non-COVID times
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
If you don't need to do this internship for your university curriculum, we have budgeted 1.000€ gross per month for this position.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.