Are you interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity, and looking for a job with a mission? inoqo provides climate labeling and sustainability engagement solutions for retailers and F&B brands. And guess what - we need a lot of great minds to support us in tackling one of the biggest challenges of our times.
As a Data Intern with knowledge in food you will gain first-hand insights into one of the most promising impact start-ups in Europe! Join us as soon as possible for 6 months on a full-time basis (38.5 hours) at our HQ in Vienna.
What's in it for you:
- Possibility to join us permanently after your internship 🔮
- Location flexibility - decide between our office, home office, or remote 📍
- Time flexibility - autonomy over working hours ⏰
- Legacy in creating a more sustainable world (solving one of the biggest challenges of our time) 🌍
- Focus Fridays 💻
- Menstrual leave 🤲🏼
- After work get-togethers, office cooking, holiday swap, endless coffee supply 🥳
- Tons of learning on sustainability, entrepreneurship, productivity, etc. (think of hockey stick curve) 💡
- Principle of Freedom and Ownership 💪🏼
This position is a sponsored Femtech internship (by FFG) with a gross salary of 1400€ for a full-time position.
In this role, you will:
- Take over responsibility for the efficient and correct data entry of external food product data into our internal database
- Work on our product databases (classification/categorization, label research, filling in missing weight data, etc.)
- Contribute to our database by researching the link between agricultural raw products and food processing technologies
- Deal with live data and help us fill current data gaps
- Train our system to perform more accurate LCA calculations
You're a fit because:
- You are a student in science or technology (2nd+ semester), ideally in food production studies.
- You work well with Microsoft Excel and have data affinity
- You are self-motivated, structured, have a good eye for detail, and most of all a great team player :)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus.
- You have experience with LCAs and coding with SQL (or other relevant coding experience that will help you to get up to speed quickly)
- You are familiar with scientific language, able to extract the essence of scientific papers easily, and like to sum up your research outcomes in an easily understandable way for everybody.
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. As long as you fulfill basic requirements (location, language, technology, background), we encourage everyone, particularly women, to apply even if you don't feel that you meet all the criteria above.
Learn more about us and our mission at https://www.inoqo.com