Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
To turn our vision into reality and grow our HR team, we are now looking for a highly motivated Associate in HR (f/m/x) to join us on a voluntary part-time basis (8-20 hrs/week) at our HQs in Vienna or remote for 3 to 6 months.
Together with our highly experienced HR Consultant, you will drive all HR topics further and make sure inoqo is a great place to work for everyone.
Depending on your background and interests, your tasks can be some of the following:
- Together with our marketing team, you will work on inoqo's employer branding strategy and come up with creative ideas on how to attract the best talents
- You will support our HR Consultant in recruiting by posting jobs, screening applications, preparing case studies and joining online interviews
- Together with our founder's assistant, you will take care of the onboarding of new team members and make sure everyone has the right information at the right time
- You will also support offboarding
- You will participate in further planned HR projects and help to create a great company culture by supporting the organization of team events
As an early-stage impact startup with a massive challenge ahead of us, resources are still tight. We can’t offer a salary but will do everything to make sure you have a great experience and learn a lot at inoqo.
Here is what we are offering our associates:
- As an HR associate, you will learn a lot about HR and especially recruiting and employer branding
- An opportunity of a lifetime to contribute to a global purpose
- First-hand insights into one of the most promising impact startups in Europe
- A lot of know-how of our experienced co-founding and HR team
- The opportunity to participate in the bi-weekly (sprint) / quarterly (OKR) planning process of the company and experience how an agile company works
- Two Entrepreneurship / Sustainability fireside chats per month on specific topics (startup funding, networking training, impact data assessment, etc.) from experienced team members and co-founders
- inoqo as a case study for thesis or dissertation
- Letter of recommendation
- Linkedin (or other social networks) recommendation
- Special referrals and introduction to relevant experts
- Nice place to work and study (co-working space - tribespace) or remote working
- Flexible working hours
- An open and inclusive team-atmosphere with a lot of funny and nice people
What we are looking for:
- You are a student with a major in HR
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity and want to make a positive impact on the planet
- You are curious to learn about new topics, reliable, exceptionally self-motivated, hands-on, and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.