Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
To turn our vision into reality, we are now looking for creative Marketing Interns (f/m/x) to support our marketing team on a part-time or full-time basis (15 - 40 hours) as soon as possible for 3 to 6 months.
Depending on your interests and qualifications, you will support in:
- Creating awesome content for our social media channels
- Boosting inoqo's organic traffic
- Developing new user acquisition channels
- Building a community of inoqo lovers
- Developing our website with further content, videos, blog posts etc.
- Establishing partnerships with influencers and selected brands to grow inoqo's brand
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You are studying in a Marketing-related field and are looking for an opportunity to do a compulsory internship within the curriculum of your university or FH.
- Ideally, you have already gained first working experience in marketing and/or are a natural-born social media mastermind.
- You are a proactive and outgoing person with a creative mind and great communication skills.
- You thrive in a fast pace environment, are quick to pick things up, love to learn, and most of all, are a great team player.
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity.
- You are fluent in spoken and written English; German is a plus.
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges.
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team and will get first-hand insights into one of Europe’s most promising impact startups.
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a lot of funny and friendly people and with a huge focus on personal and professional development of every team member.
- You will have the opportunity to participate in the bi-weekly (sprint) / quarterly (OKR) planning process of the company and experience how an agile company works.
- Two Entrepreneurship / Sustainability fireside chats per month on specific topics (startup funding, networking training, impact data assessment, etc.) from experienced team members and co-founders
- inoqo can serve as a case study for your thesis.
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours.
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport, and with all necessary COVID safe working environment requirements.
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
As an early-stage impact startup with a massive challenge ahead of us, resources are still tight. We can’t offer a salary but will do everything to make sure you have a great experience and learn a lot at inoqo.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.