Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality, we are now looking for a Mobile Frontend Developer (f/m/x) to support our tech team on a full-time basis as soon as possible. Remote work is possible but you should have your main point of living in either Austria or Germany.
Your main responsibility will be to further develop our mobile application so that consumers are able to make better and more sustainable grocery shopping decisions.
- You develop our mobile application according to the company’s vision and goals, in close collaboration with other software engineers, UX/UI-designers, business and product owners
- You build architectures and write clean, maintainable, performant code that fulfils the needs of our users, with scalability and growth over many years in mind
- You write, maintain, and run tests, deploy releases, own the running application and understand how it behaves “in the wild”
What we are looking for:
- You are proficient in modern frontend languages (TypeScript) and frameworks (React Native) that help you translate problems into solutions quickly
- You are familiar with mobile platforms (iOS, Android) and can switch between these different platforms quickly
- Ideally, you have experience with mobile app testing (manually and automated) and deploying these apps into respective market places
- Ideally, you have some experience with User Interface and User Experience design and have a good sense of beautiful and responsive interfaces
- Ideally, you are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity
- You are legally permitted to work in the European Union
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus but not a must
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will build a global market leader with a strong underlying business-model and an app with millions of customers daily
- You will contribute to helping overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team and will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere
- A healthy work/life balance and an environment with a huge focus on personal and professional development is waiting for you
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of remote working and flexible working hours, also in non-COVID times
- Competitive salary package with a minimum salary of € 3.000,00 gross per month (x14). We will be discussing your expectations together and considerably increase remuneration depending on your competencies and skills.
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.