Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address both the climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and helping consumers find products that match their priorities. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our mission into reality, we are now looking for a Product Owner (f/m/x) to support us on a full-time basis as soon as possible. Remote work is possible, but due to legal reasons, you should have your main point of living in either Austria or Germany (or be registered as a freelancer elsewhere).
Here is what you will do:
- You will contribute to building the technical foundation for our products, with scalability and growth over many years in mind
- You develop the product according to the company’s vision and goals, in close collaboration with business and product owners
- You engage with users, customers, partners, sales, and support to gather feedback and ideas for the development of our products and future enhancements
- You build architectures and write code that is able to fulfill the needs of our users and own it from an idea over development to operations
- You run tests, deploy releases, and own the running application and understand how it behaves “in the wild”
- You will take care of our database
What we are looking for:
- You have first work experience in backend development with Python (Django is a plus)
- Ideally, you are interested in data management and are familiar with databases, caching techniques, and API design
- You like to find solutions rather than problems and have demonstrated your advanced analytical thinking capacities by making product decisions based on data and A/B testing
- Ideally, you are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism, and biodiversity
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus but not a must
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will be able to gain a lot of hands-on experience in one of Europe’s most promising impact startups.
- You have the opportunity to work autonomously and self-controlled but in close cooperation with highly experienced experts in the product development team.
- You will have the chance to upgrade and grow your skills and knowledge next to Thomas, our Tech lead and Head of Engineering.
- You will have the chance to build a sustainable, valuable global company and leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will have the opportunity to attend many workshops, meetups, and sustainable discussions
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours - also in non-COVID times (if you prefer to come to the office: we are located at Tribespace, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna)
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Due to legal reasons, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1.812,00 gross per month (x14). However, we appreciate your expertise and skills and will be discussing your final salary together depending on your experience.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.