Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product and address both the climate and biodiversity crises. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and to help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our mission is to empower people to live more consciously by providing them evidence-based information on the impact of their lifestyle on their surroundings, and to influence their behavior by recommending more sustainable products and services. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our mission into reality, we are now looking for a curious and motivated Quality Assurance Intern (f/m/x) to support our tech team on a part-time or full-time basis as soon as possible.
This position can be performed remotely within Austria. However, due to administrative and legal reasons, you need to have your main point of living in Austria or should be willing to relocate.
Here is where we need you:
- You are responsible for assuring the quality of inoqo’s products, mainly mobile apps (iOS, Android) and Web apps, by performing exhaustive testing
- You define test cases and maintain structured test plans
- You define and develop test strategies in close cooperation with the technical team
- You manage releases and keep an overview of what is delivered to our users
What we are looking for:
- You are a student in science or technology with a good technical understanding and an affinity for mobile apps
- Ideally, you already have experience with QA and testing activities, experience in mobile operating systems is a big plus
- Ideally, you also have some experience with coding so that you can write simple automation scripts or test cases
- You are able to interact with our developers on an eye-level
- You like to work in a structured and precise way, are quick to pick things up, love to learn and most of all are a great team player
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity
- You are looking for an opportunity to do a compulsory internship within the framework of your university or FH
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
Why you will be excited to join us:
- As an intern, you will learn a lot about software development, mobile platforms and technologies, and product management and development
- You will leave your footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You have the opportunity to work autonomously and self-controlled but in close cooperation with highly experienced experts in the product development team
- You have a lot of freedom in managing your way of working and structuring your deliverables
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team and will get to look behind the scenes of one of Austria’s most promising impact startups
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on the personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours, also in non-COVID times
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We have budgeted € 1.000 gross per month (x14) for this position.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.