Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products which match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality and to grow our Research Team we are now looking for a highly motivated Research Intern (f/m/x) to join us from March on either on a part- or full-time basis (20-40 hours per week) at our HQs in Vienna, Austria for 6 months.
Here is what you will do:
- You will contribute to the research and development of our impact calculator, by researching and extracting information and data from relevant articles and publications regarding the environmental and social impact (CO2, biodiversity, water and land use, animal welfare etc.) of food and beverage products
- You will help us in maintaining and updating our databases
- You will draft articles and other information on product impact that will then be used in our app
- You will support the team in the elaboration and publication of a content plan regarding sustainable consumption
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You are a student in science or technology and towards the end of your studies
- You are familiar with scientific language, able to extract the essence of scientific papers easily and like to sum up your research outcomes in an easily understandable way for everybody
- Knowledge in sustainability/CO2 footprint/biodiversity is a plus
- You are looking for an opportunity to do a compulsory internship within the framework of your university or FH
- You are exceptionally self-motivated, hands on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will get the chance to gain a lot of hands on experience in an exciting and fast growing start-up environment
- You will contribute to helping overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team of co-founders and early employees with a “get it done” mindset and the right motifs behind
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours - also in non-Covid times
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We have budgeted € 1.000 gross per month (x14) for this position.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.