Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products which match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality and to grow our Research Team we are now looking for a highly motivated Research Intern (f/m/x) with a focus on Life-cycle assessment to join us from March on either on a part- or full-time basis (20-40 hours per week) at our HQs in Vienna, Austria for 6 months.
Here is what you will do:
- You will contribute to the research on CO2 accounting standards and on life-cylce assessments (LCA)
- You will identify potential research institutes, assess their quality and methodology of LCA and CO2 databases and contact them for a potential collaboration
- You will develop and suggest methodologies to estimate a product's impact based on LCA research/draft concepts together with the impact research & product development team
- You will help us in maintaining and updating our databases
- Depending on your background and interests, individual tasks can be agreed upon
What we are looking for:
- You are a student in science or technology and towards the end of your studies
- You are familiar with scientific language, able to extract the essence of scientific papers easily and like to sum up your research outcomes in an easily understandable way for everybody
- Ideally you have conducted LCAs before and have additional knowledge regarding other sustainability areas (e.g. carbon accounting, biodiversity, land and water use or packaging)
- You are looking for an opportunity to do a compulsory internship within the framework of your university or FH
- You are exceptionally self-motivated, hands on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are fluent in spoken and written English, German is a plus
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will get the chance to gain a lot of hands on experience in an exciting and fast growing start-up environment
- You will contribute to helping overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team of co-founders and early employees with a “get it done” mindset and the right motifs behind
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours - also in non-Covid times
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
We have budgeted € 1.000 gross per month (x14) for this position.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.