Our team of highly motivated, entrepreneurial minds has come together to build a purposeful product to address the climate and biodiversity crisis. We are building an app for sustainable consumption and help consumers find products that match their priorities. Our vision: Empowering millions of consumers around the globe to take consumption decisions that are better for the planet and their own wellbeing. Learn more at https://www.inoqo.com.
In order to turn our vision into reality, we are now looking for a talented Sales Manager (f/m/x) to join us on a full time basis at our HQs in Vienna, Austria.
Why you will be excited to join us:
- You will leave your legacy footprint in helping to overcome our planet’s most pressing challenges
- You will join a quickly growing, motivated and highly engaged team of co-founders and early employees with a “get it done” mindset and the right motifs behind
- You will work in an open and inclusive atmosphere with a huge focus on personal and professional development of every team member
- We value flexibility in every aspect with the option of working from home and flexible working hours, also in non-COVID Times
- If you prefer to come to the office: we are located at tribe.space, a cool co-working space in the 7th district of Vienna, close to public transport and with all necessary requirements for a COVID safe working environment
- We have already secured funding for Inoqo very early and have strong investors on our side
Sounds interesting? That’s not all. Here is what you will do:
- You will work together with our founder Markus, a highly experienced entrepreneur and CEO, and drive our sales strategy further
- You will be managing organisational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense controls
- You will address identified target groups and convince them to join inoqo as a cooperation partner based on email campaigns and outbound phone calls
- You will build and promote strong, long-lasting relationships with our customers and partners by understanding and reacting quickly to their needs
- You will initially be responsible for building, supervising and organising two small sales teams focusing on sustainable brands and private and public launch partners. Both teams will consist of junior (typically first job), however highly motivated team members.
- You will set up all necessary steps for a functioning CRM system and coordinate with external suppliers
- Once the situation allows it again, you will successfully represent inoqo at meetings and events by promoting our company and products (initially focusing on Austria, later also Germany)
What we are looking for:
- You hold a university degree in business, sales or a related field
- You have a minimum of 2 years experience in a sales-related role with experience in outbound sales and customer relationship management. Experience with Salesforce and experience in leading small teams is a plus.
- You are a master of communication both written and verbally, are extremely service oriented and able to build solid relationships with your customers and teams easily
- You have a strategic and analytical mindset to identify trends and sales patterns, are exceptionally self-motivated, hands on and most of all a great team-player :)
- You are interested in sustainability, conscious consumerism and biodiversity
- You are fluent in spoken and written English and German
Ready to join our mission? Awesome!
Please send us your CV and a few sentences about why you think we would be a good match through the application button.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is € 1.931,60 gross per month (x14). However, we appreciate your expertise and skills and will be discussing your final salary together depending on your experience.
We value diversity and strongly believe it contributes to a broader collective perspective that can consistently lead to a better company, better product and better services. We seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds and are committed to working with the best and brightest people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of background are encouraged to apply.